The New Year is finally here! Do you have the knowledge you need to go to website be successful in reaching your weight loss resolutions?
Try these more tips here quick tips for ways you can aid your weight loss in 2016:
- Use a calorie tracker such as MyFitnessPal to keep track of calories
- Get a Trainer
- Drink water first thing in the AM
- Stand and walk more
- Losing weight is a journey, enjoy it
- Stay away from foods with sugar, fructose, or corn syrup as one of the first four ingredients
- Learn to read a Nutrition Label – ask us for help!
- Place your fork/spoon down between bites
- If you keep ‘fat’ clothes – TOSS THEM
- Accept your body the way it is but know you have the power to change it
- Walk after eating your biggest meals
- Get yourself an activity tracker and aim to hit 10,000 steps per day
- Cook more (go out to eat less)
- Order your food with a take out box and pack half of it away before eating
- Avoid white foods
- Make your first meal of the day high in protein
- Eat fruit and stay away from fruit drinks
- Pre-portion snacks to avoid overeating
- Brush your teeth after every meal
- Use salsa instead of sauces or condiments with food
- Keep an extra set of gym clothes in the car
- Add more beans to your meals
- If you eat something you know you shouldn’t, forgive yourself – we all make mistakes
- And lastly…Use your gym membership!
Remember, we’re here to help you with your goals. Looking forward to burning fat and building muscle with you in 2016!