YOUR OPEN GYM!
We’re not a traditional gym. We take the discomfort, insecurity and guesswork out of joining a gym by offering quality training programs* and an open gym setting.
We promote consistency in training and in life, while providing a supportive, positive and fun training environment.
*Option to upgrade your membership to include a personalized training program.
After purchasing your membership, contact email@example.com for more information on programming!
How it works
- Your membership includes 5 training sessions per week, limited to 1 session per day
- You have access to all available equipment in the gym
- Your sessions are 1 hour and 15 minutes long to allow optimal time for your workout and sanitizing equipment before and after your session
- You get your own, personal training pod for the entire session
- We cap the sessions at 15 members to allow for social distancing and to keep equipment available as you need it
- Cleaning supplies for equipment and face masks are provided
- 15 minutes between each session is allotted for the staff member to clean and sanitize the facility before the next session comes in
- You have the option to upgrade your membership to include a personalized training program based on your goals. After purchasing your membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on programming!
We offer two types of training pods that you can reserve based on your workout of the day. When you reserve your pod, it’s yours for the entire session. No worrying about getting into the gym, no lines for equipment. Each pod is set up to abide by social distancing guidelines to ensure your safety.
These pods are an open 7′ x 8′ training area for HIIT, bodyweight, band work, cardio, kettlebell training, etc. You have access to all gym equipment to bring to your pod for your session.
POWER RACK PODS
Power rack pods are fully equipped with a squat rack and bench for all of your heavy lifts (deadlift, bench press, squats, OH press, chin ups). These are also great for lighter work