The Ab Roll out
One of the oldest and most known ab exercises is also one of the most overlooked. Using an ab wheel may look easy, but don’t be fooled because this exercise is deceivingly difficult! If you have difficulty doing a full ab roll out, start with a modified version of the exercise:
The Walk Out
- Start in a standing position.
These Are the Success Tips YOU need to hear in 2016!
Welcome all new gym goers and resolutioners! Hopefully most of you will stick to it well past February or March. If you feel like you’re already struggling and ready to give up, we’ve got some success tips for you to keep in mind while you keep going!…
The New Year is finally here! Do you have the knowledge you need to be successful in reaching your weight loss resolutions?
Try these quick tips for ways you can aid your weight loss in 2016:
- Use a calorie tracker such as MyFitnessPal to keep track of calories
- Get a Trainer
- Drink water first thing in the AM
- Stand and walk more
- Losing weight is a journey, enjoy it
- Stay away from foods with sugar, fructose, or corn syrup as one of the first four ingredients
- Learn to read a Nutrition Label – ask us for help!
The Holidays are here!
Schedules are messed up, children are out of school, and there’s shopping that must be done. With so many responsibilities comes lines, traffic, and parking space searches. The scramble for the holidays is dreaded every year. On top of that, there’s traveling which may be in your future.…